Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ugghhh

Hi everyone

I know the pictures didn't come through. I'm going to fix that.

I moved to a new place this weekend and it's AWESOME. There's going to be pictures of that too. But right now, I'm so up to my eyeballs it's not even funny. I've got 3 scout camp outs and a conference in San Diego ahead of me this month. There are not enough days in February, the most diminutive of months, for such shenanigans. I'm not sure how that happened, but be patient.

Email me if you need my new address, you know...to send house warming postcards or something.

Big sigh.

4 comments:

Granites future mUm said...

you'll love it when you're actually doing the stuff. the prep work isn't the funnest bit! you know that!

are you going to Jonathon Dickinson to see Oscar?

glad the move went ok. cant wait for the pics. and some of Granite in her new abode. do i need to book more tickets to Miami to see your new place?

dont forget to stop and think how much fun you're helping these kids to have!

Anonymous said...

Are you doing anything special for the Super Bowl. Heard Dave Barry on NPR yesterday reported that school will start 2 hours late on Monday because of traffic. Is this true?

Me

Loft Offcourse said...

Mom,

Nothing Dave Barry says is true. Except maybe that the last parking spot on South Beach was taken in 1997...or that 95 is only for experienced fighter pilots.

Jessica said...

Update your page. Enquiring minds want to know what you've been up to.