Monday, August 24, 2009

I went to Idaho

You may know that I spent a long time in Idaho recently. Here's a little photo essay of the types of activities I got up to while I was there.

Idaho is a very pretty.

I went to the pool alot. This is my nephew, he likes cake alot.And he plays t-ball. Though, t-ball for 4 year olds is more like a bunch of kids standing around waiting for a ball to drop in front of them. Everyone wins.

I made a wolf shaped cake for my cousin's birthday. It's Wolf shaped. Not seal shaped, or fox shaped or anything else. Wolf shaped.

Everyone got their party-game on. Even Lilly.
This is my other nephew, he likes scorpions and some sort of new dragon toy things from Japan or China that I can't pronounce.

And we went camping. The kids slept in a tent for the first time.


This is my little cousin. We went and got some tattoos together.
And then we rode the carousel about 10,000 times.
This is my grandma, she's really cool. And my niece.

And that's my entire 10 days in a nutshell.

No comments: