Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ireland, live!!!

Greetings from the Citi hostel, Dublin. By hosteling standards the place is not the nicest I've stayed i, but not the worst. I haven't seen any live rats and they even painted over the black mold in the bathroom between the time we arrived yesterday and this afternoon.

Feed and I flew into Dublin on wednesday morning and Ruthie met up with us at the arrivals gate. From there we headed straight to Dublin center and after a quick caffeine infusion (seriously, you can get it intravenously here...no, not really) we headed towards the guiness brewery in. More or less straight line.

The guiness museum was pretty interesting, though I'm not sure if it was really worth the 15 euro admission. But they gave us a pint at the end in their 360degree glass bar upstairs.

Stay tuned for updates from dingle if we can get the wireless working on Fred's iPad


Sent from Fred's iPad

1 comment:

Science Funnies said...

The best pint of Guinness in Dublin is at Mulligan's! Trust me, I researched this.