Monday, June 28, 2010

Things that make you go OW! YOU DUMB...*^$&#

I have two things to share today:

1. Yesterday when I was driving home from work I was passed on my left by a crummy old burgundy/rust/primer colored Toyota. I looked over to look at the driver---to see what they might be in such a hurry for. I've seen a lot of crazy things in Miami, once I saw a guy getting his eyebrows plucked by his passenger while he drove through rush hour traffic on US1, but this takes the cake. The girl in the car next to me was tokin' up. Driving up the Rickenbacker Causeway bridge lighting up a big old glass pipe. Insane.

2. Last night I was hanging out watching 48 Hours Mystery. Minding my own business. Drinking a nice cold Modelo. "And they never found her body..." when all of a sudden "OWWWWWW" There was a sharp prick in my elbow and I looked over to see a monsterous giant homicidal bee crawling around on the arm of my chair. I stood up and started hollering and whooping and screeching something like "Oh! A bee, a BEE! I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do!!!" I'd never been stung by a bee before. Laura got up and yanked the stinger out of my elbow. Scott even helped out by finishing that damn bee off in one gulp. Turns out bee stings aren't so bad, they hurt for a few minutes and then it's okay.

But seriously, bees? Get out of my living room and go back into the bedroom wall where you made your beehive.

no, wait...three.

3. Yesterday Laura and I went to La Moon (it's a Colombian resturant down the street) and I had the most delicious thing ever. A Perro Colombiano. That's right, a Colombian Dog. Yum. It had crispy potato sticks and 5 different sauces on it--including sweet pineapple relish. OMG. I'm hooked.

1 comment:

Science Funnies said...

wow, you had a big weekend!