Thursday, January 29, 2009

Demonic Intrusions

It's true. It has been a very very long time. Did you miss me?  

I won't even attempt to catch anybody up on what the past 3 weeks of my life have been like. I will only say this:

1. I drove to Miami.
2. I moved into a new House.
3. I drove back to Texas.
4. I fished.
5. I'm back in the lab.

For the past few days I've been dealing with locally prevalant demonic influences.  I'm not kidding, this is a serious problem in science.  Usually it results in experiments being unintentionally biased.  If you'd like the reference, I can provide.  In my case, the demonic intrusions have been manifesting themselves electronically:  specifically my computer turns on and off at will.  The demons in the area influenced me to take my computer apart to rescue a stuck disk, I got the disk out, but ever since then the computer has been substantially anemic and without energy.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not telling you i've missed you. but i wil tell you its been weird not hearing anything from you or reading your new blog entries

glad you're back.
ps- did you get my post

Anonymous said...

not fair, you added the message but didn't reply to sed message!
the message i sent you via facebook... is not now true. she's going back tomorrow. sad Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Its strange not knowing all the ins and outs of what is going on at the chalet from your blog anymore!

I agree with demonic influences being a serious problem in science. Not sure about them being local to you though. There were certainly some demonic influences at work when I was doing my disseratation as university!