Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time Warp Photo Essay

Here's what you missed.

I did a triathlon. That is my finisher's medal, because I rock. I finished 9th out of 40 in my age group. It was very hot and miserable and I thought I was going to die. There were tons of people passed out. I even saw one guy getting an IV put in on the side of the road. The paramedics were covering him with ice bags and squeezing the iv bag to get the juice in him faster. He was shaking. I can't wait to do it again.My friend Katie came over and made me and Laura dinner. She brought 4 dogs with her. This is Van Gogh. He can't breath or walk very well and he only has about 4 teeth. Katie carries him around in a baby sling and he likes to be held like this.
We even got all six dogs on the couch at one point. It was over whelming. My face is sunburnt because of the triathlon.
Katie likes cooking.
Some time after that Laura and I got all dolled up for Halloween. She is clearly a zombie.
I was a vampire.
After a busy night in the Grove drinking beer, Zombie Laura was very hungry and just wanted to eat some Braaaiiinnnnnnnsssss.
And finally: Laura is a RoseBeard. No, I mean Rose B.andit. She loves biking almost as she loves her new pink uniform. This picture was taken before her big shot race where she came in 2nd. She is a big shot pro biker now. See?

That's the end, there ain't no more.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hi Kat! I am now paying for my weather remarks because it has rained (cold rain) on me every day of my commute for the last week.