Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wiggly, Trashy and Barky

That's my dog Granite. Ruth was here last week and she SWORE that she'd take the pee-machine home with her. Too bad we didn't account for the 6 month waiting period for blood tests required for a dog to leave the country. I'll get all my ducks in a row before I go out on the AT but for now, Grant is here with me.

Still, Ruth made the best of the time she did have with the dog.

Granite had more attention in the past 2 weeks than she probably had in the previous 2 months...

She got dressed up.
We had a party...
Granite had a bit too much to drink though...
She was embarrassed in the morning.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

i love this dog. we need to sort out that passport!

Catherine said...

Ruth...you're being a bad influence on Granite! Encouraging her to drink! Cute photos though.