Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Field Trips

I went to Maine with dlc a few weeks ago. It was a good trip. I got fish and some ugly postcards and mostly enjoyed myself.

Here are the numbers:

  1. 3800--miles
  2. 6 --days
  3. 5--am wakeup
  4. 7--am low tide (that means, we were waiting at the site for approximately 6 hours before it came back)
  5. 1--lobster I dismembered and ate
  6. 6--subway sandwiches
  7. 3 minutes--time it takes for me to eat a 6 inch sandwich = time it takes dlc to eat a 12 inch sandwich
  8. 500--fish in 5 Rubbermade tubs
  9. 157--peanuts/raisins thrown at me while driving by dlc while bored
  10. 15--hours of sleep in proper bed
  11. 5--minutes dlc was out of the van at our first stop before he was seriously stuck in the mud
Ahhh, it was good to get home after that.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

sounds like fun! where are the photos?!

Loft Offcourse said...

when I get home.