Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dog Naming Contest Answers

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest, and congratulations to Bob, Jen, and Ruth who correctly predicted the Dog's name.

You will be receiving your prizes soon.

Here are the answers:

1. Frank: chosen by me.
The reason: L. Frank Baum, one of my favorite authors, and Frank Thomas, one of my favorite baseball players.

2. Jack: chosen by me.
The reason: Jack McDowell, my first favorite pitcher

3. Newton: Laura
The reason: Laura likes astronomy. Sadly, Kepler didn't make the list.

4. Obama: neither
The reason: Because it would have been funny.

5. Granite: Laura
The reason: Laura says it came to her in a dream. Laura likes rocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yey i guessed right!! wooo!!! im looking out for the postcard!

she looks lovely. can't wait to meet her!

ps- my word verification is kessess- close to something else you say!