Saturday, June 12, 2010

Swim Bike Run




The pictures from the photographers were posted today. Not a bad set.

I gave plasma today. It went better than last time (in case you don't remember: Last time I had some problem with my blood returning to my body correctly. Instead of going into my vein which I think is how it's supposed to work: it went all up under my skin and made it impossible--or difficult--for me to move my arm for a week and then I had a nasty nasty bruise for a month). But there was a problem with the blood-tube. I guess the blood clotted or something so they weren't able to give my last tub of blood back to me. I feel a little tired/pukey right now.

2 comments:

Jensku said...

Very Cool! Congrats! You're like Superman! In other news, the letter I sent to you got returned again, this time it was too few stamps for how heavy it was... I'll resend it from home. I'm sitting in a boring little hotel with Bad Service in a boring little village just outside Munich Airport, flying home tomorrow afternoon. Boring. Miss you!

Ruthie-roo said...

wow look at you go!!! your muscles look impressive my friend.

just over 2 weeks! yeey!