Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Celebrity sightings

I live in Miami, land of wealth and famous people. I haven't seen a single celebrity since I've lived here--until Feb. 22nd (I'm very behind here at Moving Targets, sometimes we need breaks...).

I was driving down Coral Way when I looked over and saw a Lamborghini next to me. I noticed the hub caps, the girlin the passenger seat and then, the driver. DAN UGGLA! I saw Dan Uggla! He's the second baseman, and he is really cool, and I used to have a Dan Uggla bobble head on my dashboard until Laura made me take it off. He would have been really impressed by that, I'm sure.

Because my windows were up I was spared another embarassing repeat of the "OMG IT'S ANI'S DRUMMER" incident. He noticed me staring, and the light turned green. I'm still excited. I hope he noticed my Marlins hat and my Marlins bumper sticker.

And how does he afford a Lamborghini? I think those cost more than the Marlins total player salary budget...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan Uggla bobble head? What on earth is one of them?! he certainly looks a nice chap- you should have waved. he might have waved back!