Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh gosh

Ok, Meredith is putting me to shame over there at Stranded Science. That's like a thousand posts in one week. Seriously, I'd like some zucchini, and a sandwich bread recipe.

"Where have YOU been??" you may be asking....

Deep in Excel hell I be. Cutting and pasting, pasting and cutting, borders and shading. Gene names here gene names there, why can't we all just get along and call them all the same thing? Because then we wouldn't need 8 different databases.

Besides that I've been running around with Jennamari from Finland. She's gone now, she ran off to St. Augustine without me. Let me know if you see her, will you?

Coming soon to Moving Targets:

Ani Concert!
Everglades Alligators!
Drama, Drama, Drama!

and more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back- we've missed you