Monday, December 8, 2008

Ahh, here's some real news

Thanks ktla.com!

Flashing Girls Prompt Disneyland to Can 'Jack Sparrow' Actors



Apparently so many girls have been loosing control of themselves and flashing the Pirates of the Caribbean actors (after dark of course) that they've replaced the sexy pirates with more fairies. Perhaps that will solve their problem... The poor sacked pirates meanwhile I'm sure are asking "What did I do wrong? Did I not prance correctly? Did I not swish enough? Did I not dangle my wrists effeminately?"

Perhaps, these difficult economic times even caused the Pirates to turn to a life of crime?

Cross Dressing Thieves Make off with Millions in Jewels


Those weren't just men in wigs! They were Pirates! Swishy Pirates!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

When are you getting back? Unfortunately I have to go the first week of January, or I won't graduate (the fish need 6 weeks in the lab for me to use them).

You were actually the first person I thought of for going to the field.