Friday, March 19, 2010

Hoooorray! Darn.

My computer turned on today!

I backed it up.

In other drama-y lab news: I went to the wet lab to fill up a fish tank system in my wet lab so that I can move fish around and treat some of my fish that seem to have flesh eating bacteria, or something, and I filled the sump and noticed that the pump wasn't actually pumping the water. So I went and did some investigating: the circuit was good, the pump was plugged in and the pump was actually getting hot, but still no pumping of water. I guess that means I have a bad pump.

Also: I've been waiting all week for some NADH in the mail. So that I can start doing some lab work. Still waiting. I was supposed to have it yesterday and now it looks like I'll be lucky to get it tomorrow. This is why nothing gets done. I don't know if I have the worst luck ever, or if I'm just a poorly prepared bad time managing scientist. Who knows.

Not much else to report.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

yay for getting your data back!