Saturday, March 20, 2010

What is that Smell?

Happy Saturday. I wanted to get an early start this morning because I'm heading over to visit my Grandpa in Sarasota. That's a 4 hour drive, and I planned on doing some shopping on the way. There's outlet stores you know, and since I've been wearing the same three shirts to (my middle school) work for the whole year, I thought it would be nice to update my outfit before I head over to DC for the conference next weekend.

But then I discovered the most useless, time wasting and somewhat skeezy random internet chatting site and ended up talking to these 2 college kids from Virginia until like, I dunno, Late. And now something in my living room smells like vomit. Seriously. I have no idea what it is. It is not nice. I'm pretty sure it is not me.

Ok, off to Sarasota.

5 comments:

Ruthie said...

is it my Granite?

Justin said...

Come on now! I thought we'd get a better comment than "two random college kids on Virginia!" haha You have to admit it was fun!

Anonymous said...

It WAS fun. But you ARE 2 random college kids from Virginia. It's sad that we can never have that again...alas.

Anonymous said...

And Ruthie, yes, it was Your Granite. Ate one of Laura's hippie-granola-bars and then had an..accident....on the couch. gross gross gross.

Justin said...

Alright, well Jenn downloaded Skype that night so maybe another time! haha I talked about you in my blog too. You should check it out. I was going to put up our screencap, but didn't know if you wanted your picture up.

http://agaycollegeguyinva.blogspot.com/