Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Only in Miami

As I was sitting here typing up that last post I turned the TV on for some background noise. Laura and I finally broke down and bought a decent antenna so we can pick up a few stations. There's some really cheesy show on NBC so I absent mindedly flipped the station and didn't even look up. After a minute or two I realized that there was some sort of rave going on in my appartment. There was this chick-boom-chick-chick-tsk-tsk electronica type dance music was invading my brain and making my shoulders do funny things. I looked up at the tv, expecting to see some sort of law and order or other type of true crime show--because only bad things happen at raves so therefore it must have been a crime show...no. It was The NBC station's weather channel. Playing electronic dance music.

No comments: