Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ahhh Sunday, Sunday

Back at the Chalet for the week. I had a nice train trip from Delemont this morning--I got on all the right trains and didn't get sick on the bus at all!

I attended the leader's meeting tonight so that I could make sure that allergies were discussed with the entire group (to avoid another incident like we had last week with the fondue). I also asked the leaders to send their special diet people to the window regardless of whether they thought they should come or not. This should put an end to my chasing people down in the dining room.

For the record--the nut-allergic-girl last week (who made other leaders upset that they couldn't have their swiss night chocolate fondue) had an allergic reaction while she was on a program day and had to be taken to the hospital. She's just fine now, thank goodness. But we weren't kidding about the fondue.

Here's to an uneventful event seven!

No comments: