Thursday, July 17, 2008

All Star Break

Ahhhhh the All Star Break. I guess it happened a few days ago, but I'm on Swiss time now. (wait, is that more precise?)

Dan and Hanley represented Florida in the All Star game in the soon to be demolished Yankee Stadium. No surprises at the game: Uggla made some costly errors at second base during the Longest All Star Game Ever in America. Of course the AL won, again. This is a surprise though: the Marlins are still hangin' in there for the seond half of the season with only a game and a half between them and the Phillies.

Amezaga is still my favorite and I wish I could figure out how to steal this and post it here myself, but i can't so click on this link Please. http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200805072658169

The Marlins are playing the Phillies Friday night. Go Alfredo!

No comments: