Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jeff, no nuzzles

Jeffery, no nuzzles for using Google.

I recieved the Live from Babeville Ani concert DVD in the mail yesterday. Jen and I put it on the big screen in the conference room only to discover that it had been badly scratched during shipping and won't play the first few tracks. We cried for a few minutes before skipping ahead to the tracks that still play. Do you think Ani will replace my DVD and sign a new one for me if I write her a love note to gently complain about this tragedy?

Thanks to Bunny, Peon, Bruiser and Bon-Bon for keeping it real. Bunny, pay attention in Chemistry. It is important.

In other news,
  1. I miss school Desperately. I should be in class, on the third floor of the Admin Building with no air conditioning, watching sweat drip down the neck of the smelly guy in front of me.
  2. Here's the cake I made for Louise's birthday yesterday:

Woodsey says "Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute!"

2 comments:

Jeffrey VanWye said...

Who said I used google. I had to listen to 3 Ani albums to find that. You under estimate me especially when I am unemployed.

Anonymous said...

I love the cake, I'm going to have to come back for my birthday so I can get a cake like that - or maybe you can just send me one. How many postcards would I have to send you?