Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Swiss Wildlife

I did my laundry yesterday (sound the royal trumpets! It's an auspicious day!). In the laundry room I found these two things:

The biggest, scariest, Swiss Spider Ever.
And a mummified salamander. I found it by stepping on it. It crunched but is still intact.

Laura says I should post pictures of Fancy Swiss Chocolate. But I won't because it's boring and everyone knows that it exists, right?

In other news: only 29 days until the Ani concert. The volunteers are seriously lacking things to do because right now they're climbing through the oven. I was sitting here, minding my own business, doing really important things like Pre-ordering Ani's new album and filling in my Voter Registration form when I hear them yell from the kitchen "Kat! Is there a trick to getting through the oven?" Maybe I should put them to work....cleaning something? That's all there is to do these days....ho humm...

No comments: