Friday, September 12, 2008

Pellet delivery by Peter, or it's the Slow Season in Switzerland

I was gazing at my Turkey Treasure in the light of another beautiful day in Switzerland when I noticed that there was a large yellow truck outside my window.


It was the Pellet men delivering the pellets for our boiler! Oh boy! And the best part was this guys shorts, seriously where do you buy shorts like that?


The process was very very noisy and took nearly 3 hours to fill the pellet room. The results: besides delivering pellets they nearly destroyed our sign and managed to fill my food cellar with about a quarter inch of fine woody dust that those poor vols had to clean up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your turkey treasure!?!!!! i found it!! don't steal away my credit! it was my find- and what a great one at that. im still winning! no one else has found anything better.