Sunday, August 17, 2008

Visitors, Again

Laura's friends visited on the weekend again. They're laid back and fun, but bad at planning things. Well, at least they plan things differently than I do.

On Friday we met them in Bern, and saw the Parliment building. I wanted to go in, but we got there too late.

That evening we we went to the Kiosk in town to watch the Olympics and drink some beer. They behaved badly and we got yelled at. Damn, its the one place in town with a TV that's Not the Alpen Rose and now the girl in there gives me dirty looks



The next day, we walked to the base of the waterfall and climbed up a rock.

We spent about 2 hours just hanging out at the bottom of the waterfall. Laura's friends used some of the time to plan their trip to Amsterdam the next day. I don't understand them at all: They've come all the way to Europe and haven't even planned where they're going, or what they will do.


In other news: Laura and I went to a coffee shop and I ordered food in Switzerland for the first time. It's taken me some time to get around to this only because I'm cheap, not scared. I ordered a Green Cake and the woman laughed at me. It didn't taste like much besides Sweet. I was dissapointed.

No comments: