Thursday, April 1, 2010

Painting is Fun!

In Feburary, I painted the living room and the dining room of my new apartment. Laura, as is the usual when I'm doing home improvement type things, went on a bike ride. It took me way longer to paint than I thought it was going to. Luckily, I only spent 5 minutes picking out the colors so I saved some time there. By the time I finished with the living room I was totally spent.

Laura did help out by taking a few pictures, so I've got a photo essay for you. It's a true photo essay, so you have to fill in the words yourself! We have a Do It Yourself theme today, after all.

Actually, lets make this a captioning contest. If you can send me clever captions that tell the story, I'll send you a post card---I've got some good ones waiting to find a home!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about this for the last picture of Granite, "Does it look like I have strep?"

Loft Offcourse said...

Good one, I'll send you a card...

Ruthie said...

co-ordinating your wall with your special chalet watch i see!

oh and how GROSS! is Granite's mouth. English and German!